Monday, September 17, 2007

34 Week Belly

Here is the "weekly" picture of our little one from the outside:



We thought we'd add a couple pics from our weekend adventures. The first is our tailgating set-up. Since we do not have season tickets this year, we opted out of spending the extra cash to take in the Iowa State/University of Iowa football game at Jack Trice. Instead, we brought tailgateting to our front yard. It was a lot of fun. Adam even brought up the grill and rigged up a TV so we could watch the game outside with some friends. (For anyone who didn't know, ISU won 15-13! Go CYCLONES!!!)



And here is a picture of Adam blowing out his candles for his 1st - 29th birthday! Happy birthday, soon-to-be Dad!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You look great! Tailgating at home has its advantages- no line for the bathroom! The next 6 weeks will seem to fly by and crawl all at the same time. Relax, you will be ready when the time comes!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Sarah! Little precious baby will be in your arms soon. Keep smiling. :)

Go Cyclones!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah, for keeping me posted on the Cyclones score! (I made the barman made at the airport because I only "asked" if they could change channels. They were playing some silly Notre Dame game...lame!
I can't believe it's only a few weeks away now! I can't imagine how excited you and Adam are. Stay healthy! Love you.