On Tuesday September 4th we went to our 6th doctor appointment. I was surprised how quick the appointment was to be honest. I got there, was called into the room before I could even grab a magazine and sit down. Then before I knew it they had my vitals, my pee, and I was sitting in the room with Adam waiting for the doc!
I guess the big thing to report is the doctor is pretty sure (and I agree) that she is HEAD DOWN!!! Way to go little girl. (Now stay that way!) Her heartbeat has dropped to around 130 beats/min which is normal for babies about 32 weeks along. My tummy measured 32 cm which is right on for 32 weeks. And I won’t discuss my weight, but I will say I only have 3 pounds left to gain and stay within “normal”. What is normal anyway? :-) They also told me my blood work and glucose test from the last visit were great. Good vitamin levels and so forth and my glucose level was only 87! I do not understand the details but it has to be 140ish before it becomes a problem meaning gestational diabetes is not something I need to worry about… “Sure, I’ll have another cookie thank-you!”
We’ll have another appointment in two weeks and hopefully things are still going well.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment