Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mini-Update

It is now 37 Weeks into the pregnancy. From here on out, the doctors consider us "full-term". I'm getting tired very easily these days and am even experiencing some morning sickness (just nausea) bringing me back to memories of the first trimester... only now I am large and awkward on top of it all! ;-) This combined with some wonderful showers and other activities have kept us from sitting down to post. We will, however, update the blog soon with pictures and everything! I promise!!! Doctors say we are doing well and Baby Girl is still doing her daily jig so I guess there is nothing to do but wait... (Oh yeah - and all those other random items on the "To Do List!") Good night, everyone. - Sarah

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So glad to hear you are still pregnant! :) Don't let that "to do" list stress you out, rest, while you can!!