We've made it to a full 16 weeks now. Here is how we're doing:
Baby:
Our baby has grown some, but rather than gaining length, she is gaining weight. She is still about 4-6 inches in length, but now weighs just under 3 ounces. She has well formed fingernails, is starting to grow toenails, her legs are longer than her arms, and both sets of limbs are moving. Rumor has it her taste buds are fully formed and she can taste what her mother eats... Poor girl is probably already hooked on chocolate and pickles!
Mom:
Things are going just dandy... I'm starting to sleep better with a puffier pillow between my knees. And I'm still growing! I spent the weekend watching chick-flicks while Adam went to Washington DC to visit JJ. Seriously, I watched 4 movies and read a book from cover to cover in just 2 days! It was very nice... :)
Dad:
So my trip to DC was probably the last long-distance trip (non-work related) I'll be able to make by myself without feeling guilty. I'm sure Sarah wouldn't forbid it, and might even give me the "sure, that's fine with me" line, but I'm not falling for that again. I'm starting to figure women out. Basically, do what they want, not what they say. But that only works sometimes. We men are supposed to be mind readers. Come on ladies, we're simple creatures, don't make it so frickin' complicated!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AO, Mom and I will be completing 35 years together ( married, not including the courting), and I still haven't figured out what she means.
Post a Comment