Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well by now, you guessed it... We're expecting and are thrilled!!! Our official due date is October 29, 2007. Feel free to visit as frequently or seldom as you wish for updates on how our "growing" family is doing.
7 comments:
I look every week to see how you are doing! This is such a great way to keep everyone involved! We are so happy for you two! Congrats!
Sara, you look great...as always!
Love Kerry
Here is your "h" that I missed on your name :) Sorry...always confuses me b/c my sister is without an "h".
Hope my special little great grandbaby is coming along O.K.
Looking GOOD, Sarah and Adam. The new cradle is also beautiful;the final touch will be your precious little baby.
Love always,
Grandma O.
Hey doll! Just checking in during our last full day in Italy. Looks like things are just as when we left, but now a bit bigger :) Can't wait to see you when we get home. Take care!
-Robin
You're bringing back wonderful winter childhood memories..... must be the slope of that stomach that bears a slight resemblance to that awesome sledding hill ;) Nathan's Hill ring a bell Adam? Love you guys. I promise I'll be a good aunt, no matter what everyone says! :) xoxo
I'm so glad to see your belly, it's bee-ahhh-U-ti-ful! I have some suggestions for girl names...I'm responding to a slightly older entry, but thought it would be fun anyhow. How about Matilda...or Hermione! She certainly would not get picked on for those names! Or maybe Brawnwyn...Ha! Love ya lots and can't wait to see you again!--Laura
Post a Comment