Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well by now, you guessed it... We're expecting and are thrilled!!! Our official due date is October 29, 2007. Feel free to visit as frequently or seldom as you wish for updates on how our "growing" family is doing.
2 comments:
Sarah,
Sorry about the DR. Good idea to do your own research. If it makes you feel any better, when I was preg w/ my 3rd, I had gall stones and had to take Darvacet for pain during an attack. This is a narcotic! She was perfectly fine. I think it is awesome how God created the womb to protect them so well. As for breast feeding, check some sites, they may have some suggestions. I didn't have to take any thing other than the occasional tylenol while I was nursing. You look way cute- not big at all!
Looking good, Sarah! My gut feeling tells me you and baby are going to come through this pregnancy just fine. Most new mothers-to-be have their insecure moments; I sure did! Maybe a little walk to Whitey's Ice Cream will help calm your nerves? My love to ALL of you.
Post a Comment