Well by now, you guessed it... We're expecting and are thrilled!!! Our official due date is October 29, 2007. Feel free to visit as frequently or seldom as you wish for updates on how our "growing" family is doing.
Sounds like everything is going great. I think a man decided what "normal" pregnancy weight is! Enjoy registering! We registered everywhere! I loved picking things I just wanted instead of always looking at the things we needed!
4 comments:
Sounds like everything is going great. I think a man decided what "normal" pregnancy weight is! Enjoy registering! We registered everywhere! I loved picking things I just wanted instead of always looking at the things we needed!
You have the most beautiful pregnant belly ever Sarah! You look awesome!
You look great! I don't think you've gained any weight EXCEPT in your belly - LUCKY GIRL!!!! Think of you often.... Carebear
Looks like you and baby are progressing just fine, Sarah. Aren't all the physical changes amazing?! I think about ALL of you LOTS!
Post a Comment